Thursday, June 12, 2008

Revised 2009 Race Schedule

Well, I went a little crazy today, signing up for a few more races. My credit card is tired, and needed a break - otherwise I would have gone for a few more. Anyway, here's the new revised schedule:

6/14: George Sheehan Classic 5 Miler (Red Bank)
7/12: Belmar 5
7/13: Amica Rhode Island Half Ironman
7/19: Rockville Twilight 8k
7/27: NJ State Triathlon
8/24: Chicago Triathlon
9/1: Bay Cafe 5k
9/6: Lancaster Triathlon
9/7: Annapolis Triathlon
9/21: Philly Distance Run
9/27: Bull Run Reunion Run
10/12: Terp Trot 5k
11/2: NYC Marathon

I am still quasi-on the fence about Chicago. I found a pretty cheap flight and could probably stay with someone, but it looks like BG might come to visit that weekend and also I could do without going out there. However, I did have a goal of 8 tris in 08, so I need to backfill. Might do a Set Up Event in August then. On the other hand, I could use August weekends for long runs. Hmm, what to do?

I am still psyched on the double weekend in September, which I was supposed to do last year. If I can find a few XC races in October, I'll do those, because those won't affect a long run. After NYC, probably do a few more little things but these are the big ones.

No comments: